Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Damn Diablo 2!

Yes! I am playing Diablo 2 again! Dammit!

It is such stupid fun, I find myself getting re-addicted to it every year or two. It is absolutely the appeal of skill-tree building and random magic item finding that always hooks me. And then... I do nothing else. I spend every waking hour killing Baal and Mephisto.

And Cows. Yes! Hordes of cows. Moo! MOOOOO! Moo? I know my wife hates that sound with a passion. When I play other games, she's like, "Well at least there's no damn mooing." Bah, what does she know? She doesn't understand the mindless wanton slaying of multitudes of thousands of bipedal bovines! How could she?

But there it is. I'm lost again. This is why some of you haven't seen me in a while. And... oh god, Diablo 3 is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment