Monday, January 12, 2009

Hero Games Champions

I just recently started GMing my Friday night Champions game, a task I share with two other game masters currently. One of them, Jon, is about to go away for a few months. He just finished running a Dr. Destroyer adventure, and asked me to run for a while. I plan on making a few changes.

One of them is the introduction of a "power meter", based on SPD, OCV, Damage Classes, Defenses, moderated by the point total of the character.

Another is the decision to let everyone start a secondary character, since we've reached a point where the team has become more official, requiring more members in our opinion. The group formerly known as The Irregulars has changed its name to The Watch, since deciding to use its resources to build a satellite base.

Another is the introduction of on-line blue-booking. It is an easy way to develop the background stories of the characters, and to fully flesh out some scenes from the actual games. I started it about a week ago, and am very happy that all the players have chosen to take part. It started out with a great letter from Foxbat to a team member.

First, I'll introduce the characters and players, and as we go by I will describe specific things that I've decided to try out and particulars from game night that I've enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment