Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Second Edition

I started running WFRP2e two sessions back, and the guys seem to be enjoying it. I think only one person in the group has actually ever played it. We went the full random route and ended up with a Halfling Rogue who everyone calls "Fat butt", Dwarf Tomb Robber, Dwarf Town Guard and Elf Rogue. When Sheena joined us she promptly rolled up a Human Jailer, which seems to fit her grandly. I ran the adventure out of the core book over the last two weeks, and we're about to start the first part of Paths of the Damned.

Combat is incredibly deadly. I think I scared them so bad with the first combat, that now they are just going to run away.

Speaking of games we've never played, Sam is about to start running D&D 4th Edition. I've rolled up a Dwarf Fighter and an Eladrin Mind Harrier, or some silly shit like that. I'm actually looking forward to it, since we played the Ravenloft board game last week, and it was kind of fun, and I've heard so many people say 4th Edition is essentially just a board game now. We'll see.

Today I found an awesome desktop calendar/events planner/to do list called Rainlendar. It's pretty slick and I locked it on the second monitor.

Finished up some school projects in Indesign and Illustrator today. I still feel woefully behind, though I don't think this is actually true.

No comments:

Post a Comment